Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sara Montgomery Photography...COMING SOON !!!

Hello everyone! I am excited to say that the web site is well under way! I have been getting a few requests for pictures and price quotes... please post a comment if you would like me to send you some photographs to view or information on a shoot. Or you can email me at zsmontgomery@comcast.net What I am planning right now is an on site session for approximately 1&1/2 to 2 hours with a minimum of 30-40 photographs. After the shoot, you will receive 30-40 proof shots, and a copy of your photographs on disc. I will also make all of your photographs available for viewing and purchase on pictage, an amazing professional photography site. They have amazing products for purchase and their quality is superb! Check it out at pictage.com if you are interested. While I am still getting things set up, this package is going to cost $200. Once I have my web site up and running I will more than likely not offer the photographs on disc, so take advantage of this now if you are interested!

I appreciate all of the words of encouragement that I have received from friends and family as I begin this new adventure. I feel so lucky and blessed to even have this opportunity to follow my dreams. With each client that I have met already I have felt so honored and blessed by you ... it is a privilege to be allowed into your homes and given the chance to capture and preserve your lives and emotions. We never want to forget those giggles on the swing, chasing waves at the beach, our favorite toys, that first birthday, the favorite superhero or ballet dance. I hope that I have the opportunity to meet you and help preserve memories of your family through photography.

One more thought.... I am thinking about having a day at the pumpkin patch. Probably Spooner Farms in the Orting Valley. I was thinking it would be a lot of fun to spend a few hours down there doing a shoot. Let me know if anyone is interested in this idea and if so, I will plan out more formal details.

1 comment:

Mary Ann and Al said...

I am excited for you. I wish I was home to help you. I think the shoot at the pumpkin patch sounds great. You have taken wonderful pictures there. Of course, I love the picture of Olivia.
Love,
Mom