Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hope to see you there !!!



The day is set! We are going to have a great time at the pumpkin patch on Sunday October 14th from 10:00 to 12:00. It will be fun to get everyone together, play in the corn maze, eat carmel corn, and of course take photos! I will take as many photos as I can and then will get them uploaded for you guys to view and purchase off of pictage.com.


Send me an email to zsmontgomery@comcast.net and let me know if you are going to be able to make it. I hope to see you there!


DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
South Bound Directions to Spooner Farms
Traveling South on I-5 through Seattle Washington:
Exit from I-5 at the Kent #149 East exit onto #516 heading East,
Exit from #516 onto #167 heading South,
Exit from #167 onto #410 heading East (Sumner, Yakima exit),
Exit from #410 onto #162 heading South (Valley Ave., Orting exit),
Travel 2 miles to Ken. M. Spooner Farms. Farm is on the right. Look for our sign!

North Bound Directions to Spooner Farms
Traveling North on I-5 through Olympia Washington:
Exit from I-5 at the Puyallup exit onto #512 heading East,
Exit from #512 onto E. Pioneer Ave. heading East (Orting exit),
Drive about 3 miles, turn right onto #162 at stop light,
Travel about 1 mile to Ken M. Spooner Farms. Farm is on the right. Look for our sign!

1 comment:

Stacy C. said...

We will be there! Thanks.
Stacy, Chris, Jake and Brydon