Saturday, October 27, 2007

What A Wonderful Surprise !!!

For those of you who do not know, I work during the week as an operating room nurse. Earlier this week, I went to take a break from the open heart room and sat down in the lounge at the computer. I went to a blog of an amazing photographer, Me Ra Koh, http://merakohblog.com/ , and to my surprise the post was about ME! Me Ra is one of the top photographers in the nation right now, and I was completely thrilled to have her recognize me and my adventure into the world of photography. If you have not ever seen Me Ra's work, check out her web site at http://merakoh.com/. She is TOTALLY amazing!

This weekend I am attending a two day workshop that she is offering with her husband and partner Brian. I am lucky that it is being held right up the street from where I live. I went tonight for a meet and greet with a few others who are attending. People are coming from all over the nation for this class. I met people from Washington DC, New Jersey, Texas, and more. I am SO excited about this class, and I can not wait to use all of the new tricks/techniques and advise that she is going to give me. It is going to be a full weekend of learning.... I can not wait, even though I will probably look like this by the end of the weekend! HA



1 comment:

Kaia Busch said...

I am so curious to hear how the weekend was!! I am so excited to see what you learned - love that picture of Ava.