Monday, October 12, 2009

Sara Montgomery Photography Holiday Special 2009!

The holidays are coming, and without further ado.... let me announce that the Holiday Special is available. Last year I had so much success with it that I am really excited to do it again! Make sure you email me, sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com, or call me to set up a holiday session today! Lets get those family shots or maybe just images of your kiddos. You will be ready to make your holiday cards in no time!

I am thrilled to announce that this year $50 from every holiday session , and regular portrait session, booked before the end of 2009 will be donated to an AMAZING foundation, the SAFI SCHOOL PROJECT. The Safi Foundation was started right here in Washington state, in Olympia, and is reaching children and families all the way in Tanzania Africa. The Safi foundation builds schools one at a time... helps children get books, sponsors children, pays teachers, provides water purification systems, builds gardens, and more. Click on this link to read more about the projects that this amazing organization does to help the people of Tanzania.

We are working with this organization within our family through our LIVE WITH GRACE program. LIVE WITH GRACE is a program we started in our family to help teach our children about the importance of being grateful and the joy in giving. It is a fun way for us to all become more aware of the situation in the world around us and even in our community. Please take some time and read more about LIVE WITH GRACE , and find out how you and your family can become involved too!

The girls will raise money penny by penny for The Safi Foundation, and I am going to do my part as well. That is why I am going to donate $50 from each holiday session (and any regular portrait session for the remainder of 2009) to this fabulous organization. The price of the holiday session is going to be $125. For this price, you will receive:
  • 30 minute session at the location of your choice.
  • 10 images on disc with copyright release.
  • All of the images will also be available for you on www.pictage.com (the on-line professional developer that I use) for you to view, share or purchase prints or products.

I am really excited about this opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people in Tanzania, the lives of the people in my family, and my own life! The holiday special will expire at the end of 2009, so don't wait.... space is limited and the clock is ticking! I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: