Monday, October 5, 2009

Photos of Your Pumpkins with their Pumpkins!

This time of year is so much fun. I love the brisk air, the crunchy leaves, the hot chocolate.... and of course the PUMPKINS! I love, love, LOVE going to the pumpkin patch each year. I think I may enjoy it just as much as the kids. This will be the third year that we have taken Sara Montgomery Photography to the pumpkin patch, and I am just as excited as always to see you all down there!I am going to change it up a bit this year. This year we are going to be at Maris Farms in Buckley, Washington. I will be there for two hours from 1000-1200 on the 17th of October to shoot photos of your little pumpkins! I am so excited to visit this farm. Peak through their web site and you will be too! All you need to do to join us is email me at sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com or call me to let me know you want to come. That is it!
There is a minimal entrance fee to Maris Farms, but it looks like it is well worth it. Click here to see more information on their prices and schedules. There is no session fee for the photo session. I will place all of your photos online at Pictage for you. You can view them, share them with friends and family, and order them from Pictage directly.

Come hang out with us.... come eat caramel apples with us, get lost in the corn maze, visit the courtyard for children, go on a hay ride, tip a cow, watch the pig races (which benefits St Jude's Children's Hospital).... come play! Remember.... make sure to email me or call me to let me know you will be there.

Need directions? ***Click Here***

Come get photos of your little pumpkins with us... while they still look sweet and adorable like this.....Don't wait until it is too late.... you may end up with this...One more thing..... as I say each year.... this event is weather permitting. Should we be having one of our lovely rainy, wet and muddy northwest fall days we will have to reschedule .... SEE YOU AT THE PATCH!

No comments: