Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beautiful New Life

This evening, after I forced some squash and peppers in the kids.... after Olivia pulled the cat in the bathtub while simultaneously beheading her favorite Ariel mermaid bath toy.... and after a one hour snuggle due to monsters under the bed, I sat down to edit these images. These images were taken this morning in Olympia. Going through some of these images was the perfect way to end my night. Meet Toby.
Toby is the son of a friend on mine.... someone I have known for nearly 20 years........He married a beautiful woman that we went to college with. They are a great couple and nearly 12 weeks ago, they were blessed with their first child.Life has changed for them. It was fun to visit with them and to watch them with their new son. Even though my girls are only 4 and 6 years old, they seem light years away from this newborn stage of life. We exchanged some "lack of sleep" horror stories and played with Toby all morning.I was so excited to get these great shots of all of Toby's tiny features....like his little piggies....And his sweet hands....And of course his bum....Toby's parents are totally in love with him... it is easy to see why... This next image is what we worked all morning for.... this amazing smile! What an absolutely handsome little guy they have on their hands. Thank you Scott and Kim for inviting me into your home, I had a great time meeting Toby and catching up!

No comments: