Thursday, August 27, 2009

Watch Her Grow, Brooke Is Six Months Old!


Summer is almost over. It has flown by! Before I had a kiddo in school...spring, summer and fall would all sort of over lap and some how it seemed to last longer. We are off on our last summer camping trip this weekend, but before we go, I wanted to share images from little Brooke and her family at her 6 month session. We had such a great morning doing this shoot. They could not have selected a better location for the session. I can not wait for you to see the images.We got some beautiful shots of Brooke and her parents. I am a third child just like Brooke, and I am really proud of these guys for getting out there and taking all of these images of this little cutie.
Beautiful family.... I do not need to say anything else...

This family is just amazing, and I am all ready looking forward to seeing them again at Brooke's one year session!!! Thank you again for allowing me to share this time with your family, and I hope you enjoy the slide show!!! If you would like to hear music during the slide show, click on the speaker!

1 comment:

Brie Elliott Photography said...

I LOVE this shoot!! So many cute shots of the fam running through the woods or where ever you are! Plus, the little baby girl portraits are adorable!