Monday, January 14, 2008

Summer... Weddings... Love...

Last summer I had the opportunity to shoot a wedding for a wonderful couple, Nicole and Josh. I had such a great time with them and their families! We had a beautiful day, sunny and warm. I can feel it now.... I am not sure about you, but I am ready for a little relief from the rain! It was so much fun to watch this young couple begin their lives together as husband and wife.Nicole's dress had beautiful details, and it was wonderful to watch her mother as she laced it up. She was so excited for her daughter! There was an amazing bathroom with tons of natural light. I love this shot of the bridesmaids preparing for the big day!One of my favorite things about this wedding was the way the couple kept their personality in every aspect of their big day. Nicole loves shoes, and especially this pair. This "something blue" was an awesome touch! There was overcast in the morning which did take away the beautiful view of Mt. Rainier, but made for some fun shots of the groom.
Nicole and Josh, I know that 2008 will be a year filled with excitement and new beginnings! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your big day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.