Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner !

I can not believe that I am saying this, but the holidays are right around the corner. This time of year always sneaks up on me. Usually in early December I say, Oh... we should have taken some photos, and by then it is too late for much more than a snapshot. I already have a pretty tight schedule for October, so I wanted to let people know as early as I can about my HOLIDAY SPECIAL. This year I am offering a special for your holiday photos. It will be a 45-60 minute session on location. You will have 10-15 shots on a disc to develop as you would like. Of course I will upload all of your photos onto Pictage for you to view and you are welcome to purchase prints or holiday cards that way as well. This session will be $100. If you are interested, email me as soon as possible at sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com to reserve your session! I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: