Sunday, October 5, 2008

Join Us For The Second Annual Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot!

SECOND ANNUAL
PUMPKIN PATCH PHOTO SHOOT
SPOONER FARMS
ORTING, WASHINGTON
OCTOBER 11, 2008
1000-1200
One of the greatest things I did last year with Sara Montgomery Photography was our Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot. We had ten families and tons of kids who played and played all day in the pumpkin patch. They ran through the pumpkins, wound their way through the corn maze, climbed on the old tractor, made it to the top of the hay bales, ate caramel corn and of course picked out some fabulous pumpkins.

Me Ra Koh photography honored our pumpkin patch trip on her blog, if you did not get to see it, you can check it out on her blog. This year I wanted to head out to Spooner Farms in Orting for our second annual trip. However, this time is going to be a little different. There are NO charges for this trip. This time it is going to be FREE. If you are interested in joining us for a day of pumpkin patch fun, and want more details, please email me at sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com.

Here are my warnings... I am limiting the amount of families and the spaces are filling up, so if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. And, as I said last year, the Northwest often provides us with rather wet weather in the fall. If there is rain, mud and cold wind...we will have to postpone the event.

I hope to see you at the patch!

1 comment:

Karry said...

Hi Sara !
I wanted to wish you great luck with your pumpkin patch shoot - although I know you don't need luck since last years was such a success and you are such an inspiration to all of us new photographers out there ! You are legend to all of us in Me Ra's group !!

I hope you are well, the blog looks amazing and you are taking such beautiful pictures, I can't wait to see this years best shots ! Hope to catch up with you soon - let's find a time to talk !

:) take care,
Karry :)