Sunday, May 17, 2009

A New Addition

There has been a new addition to Sara Montgomery Photography. We have a new baby!.... a Mac...... I am so excited to say this beautiful 20 inch flat panel monitor and fancy pants G 5 tower will now be processing your fabulous images!!!

The story behind this fabulous new addition is even better than the computer itself. I went to Olympia on Mother's day weekend to spend some time with my family. I was completely SHOCKED to find out that my amazing family came together and surprised me with this computer as a gift.

I am still very humbled by this gift. I have been drooling over Macs for years. I am so excited to learn this new system... so excited to start some more advanced processing on my images and SO excited to dive into all of the features of this GREAT computer.

I really REALLY need to thank my family.

Thank you for being so generous, for seeing potential in me and my love for photography. Thank you for the role that each of you have played in my life over the years and the relationships that I have with each of you. I LOVE YOU ALL.

1 comment:

Liza J. said...

Sweeettt present!