Saturday, June 6, 2009

Listening To The Leaves

My sister and her husband have suffered a devastating loss in their family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they begin to recover from the loss of Joe's son. Adam, was just 23, and the world will miss this wonderful young man.

Today was the memorial service for Adam... It was in Vermont, and I was unable to attend, but I have been thinking about him all day. I walked around my yard with my camera and looked at things in a bit of a different light.

I looked deeper into the flowers....
I looked closer at the leaves...
I thought about the family that lived in this nest... it felt like each leaf, each branch, each petal were quietly whispering their own story to me as I passed them by.
Joe and Kaia... I will be praying for you.

No comments: