Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life After the Flu and a Sneak Peak for Jodi!

Life has been busy around here. The flu has been visiting our home! YUK! Immediately after we covered from the flu, we were headed out for a camping trip to Cannon Beach, Oregon. I am so glad that we were well enough to travel to Cannon Beach because it was amazing!!! There were horse rides, sandcastle competitions, great weather, kite flying, campfires, and the list goes on. Now, we are back, recovered and looking at the HUGE mess that is our home. YIKES! Well... it was worth it.

I did fall a bit behind on my editing, so this post is really for Jodi. I had the opportunity to meet her family a couple of weekends ago. She has been patiently waiting to see the images from our session, so I thought I would give her a sneak peak on the blog.She has a busy home. It reminds me of my own home a few years ago. Two little girls who are as beautiful as can be and going in opposite directions all of the time. Those were wonderful days that I would not trade for any amount of money.It was fun to capture all of their different emotions and see this great family interact. They were so laid back and welcoming. It was a pleasure to spend the morning with them.OK... could these two girls be any more adorable?!
I think that these next two images are some of my favorites from the day. When I am able to look deep into a child's eyes, I feel like I can hear their spirit. There is no smile.... but the emotions of these thoughtful little ones spill out of the image and right into my heart.What a privilege it is for me to be able to see into this part of their personalities.

I hope that you guys enjoy this sneak peak of the images from our session! More to come soon!

No comments: