Sunday, November 22, 2009

Squirrel Chasing In The Park

What do you get when you have three young boys, a new puppy and a park full of squirrels?? You get everyone moving in their own direction. It was great! This is EXACTLY how my life feels most of the time and is part of what I love about it. It was great seeing all of these independent minds running through the park. This family was a blast! We had a great time at the park, even though it was a bit chilly! I could not believe how many squirrels there were. These boys loved seeing all of the squirrels, actually I did too...even though this one almost ran right up my leg!!!These three brothers are going to be heart breakers! They all have the most beautiful eyes!!Everyone knows I love black and white photos.... BUT with these great colors, and these amazing eyes, I had to leave some in color too!
Their new Australian Sheppard puppy has some pretty amazing eyes as well!Isn't this is a gorgeous family. After we hung out in the park we snuck into the Wright Park Arboretum to explore and warm up!
Another great holiday session.... I have had so much fun this year meeting all of these great families! I want to send a special "thank you" to this family for coming out in the chilly weather to get these shots!

No comments: