Friday, November 13, 2009

Three Weeks of New Life

Meet Mason.
Mason is three weeks old, and recently I had the honor of spending an afternoon in his home with his family. His parents selected the WATCH ME GROW package, and I had a great time taking these images at our first session. If you have ever looked through any of my images, you know that my favorite thing about a newborn session is the detail shots. So without further ado.... here is Mason!
His perfect lips....His pudgy little feet and toes....That beautiful swirl of hair on the top of his head... and his tiny little finger brushing up again his daddy's hand.Mason had the coziest, softest, blanket I have ever ever felt. I would LOVE to have one like it for myself... especially if I could be as comfortable as he is in it. Mr. Mason loved being wrapped up tightly in his new little blankie, almost more than I loved seeing his beautiful mama staring down at him. It was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with Mason his family. Thank you for letting me into your home and into your lives and I CAN NOT wait to see Mason grow through out this year.

No comments: