Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photography Scavenger Hunt!

Here is something fun for you... you can either follow along, or you can participate! A friend of mine.... Connie Riggio (who by the way is the fabulous photographer who took our family photos last week) has started a photography scavenger hunt. Each week there will be a new assignment for you to photograph during the week.

I will share my images with you and I hope you want to participate as well. If you would like to participate... email me your images and I will share some of them on the blog as well. This should be fun!

So... what was week one? Week one was WATER. This is the image that I took.We got a fish tank at Christmas and these are a couple of our new fish. Someone should have warned us before Christmas as to how much work it is to take care of a saltwater fish tank! However, even though it is a lot of work, the girls love it. We have fish, anemones, snails, crabs, star fish, crabs, and clams. We are all learning a lot!

Here is your assignment for this week..... STRIPES..... I will share my image with you next week. Have Fun!!!

No comments: