Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second Grade Buddy

My second grader has a buddy.... a buddy she has known since she was 4 years old.  To a 7 and 1/2 year old, that is a lifetime!  It has been fun to watch these two buddies grow up! It was an honor for me to have a holiday portrait session with Abby and her parents.   This is Abby...
 I love Abby! She is spunky...

She is sweet...
She is so darn cute....
And her parents adore her... 
Last spring our family had our photos taken by my friend and fellow photographer... Connie Riggio.  I had everything just the way I wanted it... the clothes...the locations... it was perfect.  At the end of our session, I brought out some huge colorful suckers for my girls.  Their eyes lit up and they were thrilled!  They had a ball with them, and we got some really fun images too!  I thought it would be fun to try this with Abby too...
It worked! The sucker was a complete hit... I now carry these in my camera bag for all of my sessions! If nothing else... they are great tools for bribery! I have never claimed to be above bribery!! 
Thanks Abby for a fun afternoon!  I am looking forward to watching you grow through out the years!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice photos - like the umbrella shot.