Monday, November 29, 2010

Mason is One!

I can hardly believe it, but Mason is ONE!!    When I first met Mason, he was just a few days old. His parents chose my Watch Me Grow Package, so I knew I would have two more opportunities to photograph this beautiful baby after his newborn session.

When I came back for his six month session,  I could not get enough of his sweet cheeks and bright
eyes.

 
Now... a year has passed... and this handsome little guy has grown into a big one year old.
 
  He is on the verge of walking and every day he is discovering something new that he can do.
 
The day I visited, he was playing with apples in the leaves.  He would squaaaaat down,which in itself is an adorable thing to watch.
 
Then he would pick up an apple (inspect the stem and leaves)... throw it... and smile while mom and dad would pick them up for him.  He has his parents trained well already! LOL!



We had a great time playing outside and we were blessed with a beautiful fall day.  When we went inside, I was thrilled to find out that Mason's mom had a cake for him in honor of his first birthday... she had some other fun props too!


How cute is that!  I just loved the letters! And so did Mason!


Hey!  Who took off with my "O"!  And, where did your clothes go young man!


After the letters were no longer entertaining... we brought out the cake.  YUMMY!  Chocolate mousse!  Who needs a high chair?  Who needs to cut it?  Who needs a fork?  Just dive right in, Mason!



I literally had cake on my camera after the cake drum solo... it was hilarious!
 
Oops.. I think you missed a little bite there... Oh wait, nope... you got it... right off your tummy!




Okay... it is time to go clean up now!



What a fun time!  It was such a great day and thank you to Mason's family for allowing me to be a part of his first year!

2 comments:

Brie Elliott Photography said...

These are really, REALLY good.

shannon young said...

great photos sara! i love the bathtub ones and the O*N*E ones. super job!