Monday, September 12, 2011

A Day At The Park

Sometimes I feel so lucky.  Lucky to be invited into the lives of families... to watch them grow...to watch them have children, what an honor!  This family is a great example of that.  Our first session was a maternity session.  They were preparing to welcome a sweet little girl to the family.  We had a great time and we got some wonderful maternity shots as well as family shots and soon to be big brother shots as well. (Remember, you can click on any of the images to view them larger!)


The reward was great for Ben at the end of our first session!

Last year we met for a holiday session, and I got to meet Audrianna. 



 
This summer we met at the Park for a summer family session.

Adrianna is on the move now,  but we managed to trap her and distract her for a few great images! I love how her face lights up when she smiles.  What a cutie!


 

The park is always a great option for families. I love having families walk, talk and play.  It allows me to sneak in and capture all of their different relationships.

Ben loves baseball.  He is even going to get a new baseball bedroom soon.  Hopefully some of these may make it on his walls!




Ben kept me laughing all afternoon!


I am excited for you to see these next few images.  Siblings and their relationships are so special, I always try to find a way to really capture emotions in them.  I think these images all speak loudly!













This last one is my favorite.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it!  I see a sister just wanting her brother to listen and understand her, and a brother who just wants his pesky sister to leave him alone! 

Thank you for a wonderful session!

No comments: