Friday, October 21, 2011

A Fall Afternoon In Olympia

 OK... Here they are again...
 
 One of my favorite families! 

I think this is the 4th time I have done photos for them!  Our first session was when Brooke was a newborn.... look at her now!


She is a hoot!  She has so much personality and spunk.  I LOVE IT!


We had a fun afternoon playing in a great Japanese garden in  down town Olympia.  I never even knew it was there!  That is one of the things I love so much about photography, I get to explore and visit tons of beautiful locations in the Northwest.


Mason found some great rocks right by a waterfall to hang by out by for awhile.  He is such a great brother.  He is growing up quickly and is missing one front tooth... he was working on wiggling out the other one too!

Lauren could not have been more beautiful!  I can not get enough of this beautiful family!


This image of the three kiddos together is timeless to me.  I love it now, and I will love it years from now.  I hope they do too!



One of the other things we captured in this session was the individual relationships between each child and their parent.  There were so many great shots, but here are a couple of my favorites...






Thank you again for another WONDERFUL session.

It is always a pleasure to work with you and I am LOVING being able to watch your family grow up!!
 

No comments: