Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time for Tea

What a great time I had with this family last weekend. It was fun to get to know the entire family, but especially little Jack and Jessica. We had lots of time to explore their home and play with all of their favorite things. Baby Jack even tried to explore my camera a bit!



Jack has the most beautiful blue eyes...
How do little ones make such adorable faces! I could just eat him up!
This is a wonderful photo of Heather and Jack....I absolutely love this photo. This daddy just adores his little boy! Can you blame him?!

Jessica is a beautiful 3 year old. We got to spend a lot of time together... she shared her snow globe with me, we talked Christmas, played on horses, jumped on the bed...we had a great time!
It is so much fun to watch kids play. Jessica set up a delicious tea party for all of us and her favorite dolls as well.


This picture totally makes me laugh! Leave it to a three year old to delicately throw back a cup of tea! I am sure that she did not miss a drop!

Thank you for letting me come into your home and get to know your family! I had a great time!

No comments: