Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What do your kids love?


Well... can you guess what I received from my two year old for my birthday... If you guessed a very nice pirate rubber duck, you are RIGHT! I only got to keep it for a few seconds until it was quickly taken back and added to the collection above. It is so important to remember these things that your kids love. I do not ever want to forget how each one of these ducks have names, how they play with Nemo in the bath, and how they each get a spa treatment during bath time with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

So parents, get your cameras out... watch your kids playing.... get a shot of them with their favorite book, toy, game, etc. It does not matter if they are looking at the camera or if they are smiling.... just get a shot of them doing what they love. It will be something that you will cherish forever!

3 comments:

Mary Ann and Al said...

I know what Olivia is getting for Christmas. The ducky blanket.
Love,Mom

Kaia Busch said...

That is precious! I'm so glad you capture them in all of their glory.
K

Katherine said...

Adorable!