Friday, December 28, 2007

Subscribe to the blog!

Sara Montgomery Photography had a great first couple months! It is still in development, but thank you to all of you who have been supporting it as it grows. The web site was completed, the only problem was that I was not happy with the end product. After lots of thinking, I decided to scrap the whole thing and start over. It will be some time before it will be up. I will update all of you again when I have a better idea of when it will go live.
The blog has been a lot of fun for me to do. I am excited to say that there is a new feature available to you on on the blog. If you are interested, you can now subscribe to the blog. When you subscribe, you will receive an email every time there is a new post on the site.
If you are interested in photographs or setting up a session, please email me at sara@saramontgomeryphotography.com . Keep following the blog for photography specials for the new year!

No comments: