Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally... the Bride and Groom!

Here they are.... Travis and Jessi. They make such a wonderful couple. I know I have said it throughout the last two posts, but I just loved what this wedding was all about. They did not get lost in the flowers, the cake, or the program... they got lost in eachother. Now, don't get me wrong, the details were all in place, but they just did not get stressed out by them. Their relaxed attitude made everyone there smile. It made all of us realize that this couple was meant to be... that this family was finally complete... that God has blessed them with eachother. What a life they are going to have!Congratulations Travis and Jessi. What a blessing that you have found eachother. Thank you for trusting me to capture this amazing day in your life!

No comments: