Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memories of My Girls...

I find my mind wandering on a daily basis to my kids. I catch myself laughing, I make myself cry... most often I end up smiling. In an attempt to remember all of these silly things, all of the small things about my kids, I have started a blog for them. A journal of my memories, stories of the things they say that make me smile. If I think about it, this may be more for me than them. Hopefully it will be something that I can look back on that will help me pull those smiles, those tears an the precious memories right to the surface.

Feel free to read, share or comment on this blog.... hopefully it will stir up some memories for you as well. Memories about your own life lessons, your children or grandchildren... your own experiences as a parent... Feel free to offer me any advice that you would like! I welcome it all!!!

Check it out.... The Things Kids Say...

No comments: