Monday, February 22, 2010

Scaveneger Hunt: Pain... Part Two

This past weeks scavenger hunt was quite challenging... the topic was Pain-Something that causes pain, but is not a person. This was a very challenging topic for me, and surprisingly enough ended up being quite an emotional post. If you missed it, click here for my portrait of pain.

I wanted to share one photograph with you that Lisa submitted. I have known Lisa for years and last year I had the opportunity to photograph her family with their newest edition. If you want to see some of the photos from that session of her beautiful family, click on her name!

Lisa has done ballet for practically her whole life, now... I am not sure what she is going to do. She has three boys.... and I mean BOYS! I am not sure they will ever be doing ballet, but when she thought about this scavenger hunt, she came up with this image.Isn't it perfect!? I love it! It completely shows her dedication and devotion to ballet and also the pain that a ballerina in pointe shoes goes through! Thank you for submitting this image!

Next week the assignment is.... NOSTALGIA- Sentimental recollection: a mixed feeling of happiness, sadness and longing when recalling a person, place or event from the past or the past in general or Homesickness: a longing for home or family when away from either.

If you want to participate, send me your image to sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com and I will include some of them on the blog! Don't be shy! I have had a couple of great shoots and some other exciting news about Sara Montgomery Photography that I have yet to share with you, so stay posted! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love it! My daughter knows this pain! I saw your other post too, sorry to hear about your friend. I loved your photos!