Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Family Photos

What a great time of year it is for family photos! It is beautiful outside, the air is crisp and people are beginning to get into the holiday spirit. It is time for you to start thinking about your holiday cards... you better include a recent family shot! I am pondering the idea of doing "mini" sessions for people if they are interested in getting a good family shot for this fall or winter.... more detail to come on that soon. Email me at sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com if you want more information!

I had a great time this afternoon doing a shoot for some close friends. We have so many leaves at my house that I convinced them to stay and play in them for their "mini" session. Their new little one is one of the most precious little things I have seen in some time! Here are a few shots from their session.






Little Zoey is so dang cute... it was hard to choose the pictures for you to see. She is so animated... her eyes tell such a story. What a cutie!

Of course Ethan took a little time out to jump in the leaves! He had a blast! Who wouldn't?



No comments: