Thursday, November 8, 2007

Family Photos for the Holidays!!!

Everyone needs a great family shot for their Christmas cards! If you are like me, if I do not get it done soon, before I know it, it will be January and I will be talking about how I let the time slip by!

If you guys are interested, I am planning on some short mini sessions to get some family shots for you. I am thinking approximately 30 minute sessions and I will give you a disc with approximately 10 shots for you to print as you wish. The cost will be $50! I am planning on doing this on location, possibly a local university campus. If you get a couple of your friends together and we can meet where you want and the price will remain $50... if there is at least two families. If you would like family shots in your own home or yard, the price will increase to $75.
The dates that I am tentatively looking at for this are Saturday November 17Th and Sunday December 2nd. Email sara@saramontgomeryphoto.com if you are interested in signing up for a time slot or if you just have questions.

No comments: