Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Day at the Beach

The weather here today was phenomenal! We could not have asked for a better day. We spent the day riding bikes, playing in the sand box, running through the sprinkler, playing at the playground and drinking milkshakes. I am pretty sure that my girls thought it was, "the perfect day." It is quite satisfying as a parent to be able to do such simple things and have it mean so much to them. After getting them off to bed, I had some time to look through some of my photos... these are from a shoot last summer, one of my first shoots. It was so much fun. Looking at these today made me want to go to the beach too!These two cuties had a great time playing on the beach.
One of the things I loved about this little one is that she was always under her mamma's feet or holding onto her finger.... she loved the comfort in her mamma's touch.This was the last shot of the day, and it is one of my absolute favorites.I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend, take time to relax, enjoy the weather, and remember those who are no longer with us.

No comments: