Monday, March 3, 2008

Confessions From a Dusty Treadmill

So... I own a treadmill. It is in the basement. It is dusty. Once again I have been going over all of the reasons why I need to be using it, and I figured if I wrote publicly about it... well then maybe, just maybe I will dust it off and start to use it. It is worth a try right?! This time, yes this time, I am going to make a valiant effort at exercising regularly and eating better! The weather is improving, it is staying lighter later into the evening... my excuses are getting more and more ridiculous as the time passes. As ridiculous as they are, I seem to be very good at coming up with them! Time will tell!

At the last photography workshop I went to with Me Ra Koh Photography, Me Ra and her husband Brian spent some time talking about many different things that are important when starting a business. One of the most important things was to take care of yourself, eating right, exercising, and simple little things like getting fresh air. One of the most important things that she said was to always give back.

That is what I have been thinking about... how can I give back? I am so lucky and blessed to have the my life and family, it is about time that I do something good for people and the world around me. I may not be able to raise millions, but every little bit counts, and every good deed is good for the soul! As I jump into the world of photography, I am going to dive into myself as well..... As a busy mom working full time, I seem to have forgotten about these details in the last few years, and now it is time for a change, it is time to give back! For this adventure, I will need your help. I can not wait to share the details of this project with you in the days to come!

No comments: